1935 Packard owner wants it gone

The vast majority of Canadian jurisdictions  do not issue titles. So title status simply does not exist!  And thank goodness considering the expensive and at times irresolvable  problem  they can be in many States. We have registration documents and in many cases getting a replacement is reasonably straightforward.  I believe only one small east coast province issues titles.

Bringing a Canadian car into the U.S. is very easy . The reverse is often much more difficult. Not bringing it in to Canada but rather legally removing it from the U.S. Especially things like race cars that have never had a title and which is now needed to satisfy U.S. customs export regulations for a legal export

I bring parts from the U.S. almost every month, easy as can be imagined. I have brought several cars in to Canada over the years, however the new regulations { and my crappy $} have put a complete stop on car imports. At this point in my life I am only interested in buying vintage race cars, Either a Formula Ford or a Sports 2000. I have three vintage cars and a vintage truck which should last me the rest of my life.

Greg in Canada

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)

I brought a car into the US taken apart and in boxes, etc.  There was as extra engine block with the package. I spent 6 hours at the US customs in Buffalo trying to get certification and or inspections to enter the US., even though the project was a 1924 (over 25 years old no problem they say) because I was told that I had two cars and only one bill of sale.  Lesson is be very specific when the bill of sale is prepared.