FOR SALE: Hershey Item's request Parts, FENDERS WHEELS DOORS GAS TANKS

thehandleman

Hello,

I am planning on moving in the near future, so I am not bringing my big load of handles,and display stands with rolling inventory this year as to try and move heavier ground items,  items that are heavier and I do not ship, so when I move residence I will not hopefully have so much ground clutter to relocate, LOL  I will still bring assorted handles they will not be in any order just will be in pepsi crates ect.,on tables. and will have early ornate handles, and still will bring trunk handles and escutcheon display's. If there are any handles you are looking for let me know send a pm or email with pics with your name and I will bring them if I have them.

Below is a list of items that are going and some I can add if you are in need of any on the list please contact me as to which items on the list to bring. some application years are a approximate guess,most are spot on.

GAS TANKS

1924-1927 BUICK GAS TANK ? (not sure on app) 

1929-1931 BUICK GAS TANK (SOLD)

1928-1932 MOPAR GAS TANK

1927-28 CHEVROLET GAS TANK (SOLD)

FENDERS

1926-1927 CHEVY FRONT FENDERS

1929-1931 BUICK FRONT AND REAR SET FENDERS MINT USED DRIVERS

WHEELS:

1931 CHRYSLER CM6 WIRE WHEELS BUDD 19"X3.00 5X5 1/2  HAVE 3 OR 4 OF THEM ALSO FIT DESOTO SA6 CF8  31 PLYMOUTH MODEL 30U 32 PLYMOUTH PA  PA AND 31 DODGE DH6 (SOLD a set of 5 may have a few for Hershey 2019)

brought some artillery steel wheels and numerous wire wheels

1932 Buick Wire Wheels

IF YOU SEE A ITEM YOU SEEK,AND YOUR GOING TO HERSHEY, REACH OUT TO ME PM ME OR EMAIL ME:  THEHANDLEMAN@COMCAST.NET

SAVE ON FREIGHT COSTS TODAY! 

Edited by thehandleman
updated (see edit history)

I'm restoring a 31 Buick 8-66S.  I see you have some 31 Buick fenders on your list.  Would you happen to have a 31 60 series headlight bar with the license plate frame?

Thanks in advance...

Dave Krugler

BCA20435

Added a few more parts pictures of items I can bring Send me a PM if Interested in anything:

These are loaded

1925-1926  Studebaker Floor board plate (SOLD) 

1926 1927 1928 Chevrolet front fenders solid

Trunk rack

1930 1931 Plymouth Radiator Front Grille Shell has a small bullet hole in lower skin but the rest is very good (SOLD THIS GRILLE HAVE BETTER ONE STILL MINUS BULLET HOLE)

IMG_5413.JPG

IMG_7146.JPG

IMG_8826.JPG

IMG_9698.JPG

Edited by thehandleman
UPDATE SALES (see edit history)

My dads old spaces are now controlled by my brother Ch74-83 We are very busy so it will be hit or miss and I apologize if I may not remember a aaca forum name? as I have 20-30 emails a day and then all the people coming through, So just saying I may have time or most likely not much time to chat. Its the way of the beast.

Regards

Rich

Modified items above on listing that you see are loaded and going. plus among many many other parts  robe rails, foot rests, Head lights which Include 34 plymouth, 29-30 chrysler, 1931-1932 chrysler, 1930 plymouth

Distributor's 1930 Plymouth, 1932 Plymouth PB, Bumpers, Side aprons, and many many more parts.steering columns,spare tire carriers,emblems,

See you there!

Hi Rich;  You have me on the hook for the spare tire carrier and I got looking at the bumpers I have for my car and looks like I need the two half-bumpers that go with the gas tank mounted spare and rumble lid setup.  You might have these, if not could you be on the lookout?

Thanks.

Dave

Hi Dave,

The rear as well as fronts are loaded deep inside enclosed trailer now, I just weighed her, she is locked and ready to go, The rear is the two half type, if it does not sell, I will let you know. Maybe you can reach out to a local Buick guy in club or aaca that is going to either sell or buy that could grab these for you? Just a thought? cause shipping is insane now on irregular long pieces and heavy even at ground items go, if you find a guy to get them for you I am willing to hold for the guy coming as long as he can get on setup day tuesday if a dealer or wednesday, after that I cannot chance it. Unless your sure of guy.

Regards

Rich

CH74-78

Chocolate Field South

near light pole 56

What kind of shape are these rear bumpers in and how much do you want for them?  What year and model are they from?  Would you still ship if I pay for it?    My car has a long cross bar already on it so I may not need anything except the 2 quarter bumpers.

Thanks...

Dave

DSC_0001.JPG

Edited by Str8-8-Dave
Add text and pictures (see edit history)

Dave,

If you can find a guy to get it at hershey I would hold if not then we will see if I have it and does not sell, I need to sell enough weight as I am trying to buy some heavy stuff at hershey for my car and so since its loaded its for sale, If no one buys it I will let you know. The only pic I have is this one you can see one side, its solid but light rusty will need rechrome as for price myfronts with medailions I get 250  split rears is around 175 but not sure what I priced at I would have to look again.

I really do not want to ship but I might entertain it if it does not sell. I am real busy if you find a guy send me a email or message just doing alot gotta go

Just had a baby grandbaby gott go

There is a thread on the Pre-War Buick forum of folks going to Hershey.  I put a post there to see if anyone is from MI that would pick up the bumpers for a fuel contribution.  If I find somebody could I Pay-Pal you so they can just pick up and will you just hold them for pickup?  Does it have to be just Tuesday/Wednesday if I pay in advance?

So you posted a request in the forum to the aaca guys to see if one of the members would pickup the rear bumper? And drop off for you? Cool, lets see if you get a driver yet, Dave  give me your cell and I can load you in my phone cause I do not answer unless I have message left. Just so I Understand you are Interested in the rear double band each side for the spare not the front bumper?

Rich

Not even drop off for me, just haul back close enuf to let me go get.

All I need are all the rear bumper parts not shown in the picture of the rear of my car so it's like the upper and lower chrome pieces on each side, bolts and there is a short inboard bracket that attaches the center ends of each pair of 1/2 bumper bars to the long cross bar just to the left and right of the spare tire.  I assume that's the long bar in the picture I posted here..  I have a front bumper and the rear bumper cross bar so I'm thinking this goes in a much smaller box than if I wanted front bumper and the long rear bumper bar . 

DSC_0002_LI.jpg

Inked1931-Buick-pic-3-end[1]_LI.jpg

Edited by Str8-8-Dave (see edit history)

Rich- I have a guy who will help, Larry Schramm is coming.  He lives in Rochester which is 35 miles from me.  I'm not sure what day he would come get but he is reliable and will pick up.  Next question is will you sell just the rear bumper parts?  I need everything except the long bar that ties all the rear bumper parts together but if he will take the long bar please send it along. 

Do you want me to Pay-Pal you for them?  If yes just invoice me.  I haven't talked to Larry directly yet but if you will sell the rear only I can pay you now.  I'm not sure if he will be there Tues/Wed but is that ok if you have your money and he is going to pick parts up during show days?  If you agree to sell me the parts I will firm up a time with Larry.  Let me know please.

Dave

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, thehandleman said:

WHEELS:

1931 CHRYSLER CM6 WIRE WHEELS BUDD 19"X3.00 5X5 1/2  HAVE 3 OR 4 OF THEM ALSO FIT DESOTO SA6 CF8  31 PLYMOUTH MODEL 30U 32 PLYMOUTH PA  PA AND 31 DODGE DH6

Hi Rich,

can you please post the Budd # stamped on the back or show a front and back photo ? 

Regards

Dave