Crank hole cover quest '34 DRXX

1Aries

5 hours ago, 1Aries said:

The title says it all.  I have been looking far and and wide with no success.  Seems to be specific to '34.   Any help out there? 

There is a forum on Facebook called Dodge Brothers and one called 1933-1935 Plymouth/Dodge where the people are WAY more helpful then on AACA (they seem to be snobby here on AACA and not want to be helpful). There are a few guys who have been buying and selling parts for 30's Dodges for years. If you join the face book page and ask their, I bet you can find it. also, not sure how to tell year specific but, I have seen a few recently on E-bay. 

I’m looking for one too, it’s smooth without the number on it, had a guy on the line that had one lost his number, I was going to borrow his and make up a few , but as I said lost his number and have not located another,,,,happy hunting, I may have a picture of what it looks like and yes it may be 1 year only,

3 hours ago, knobless said:

I’m looking for one too, it’s smooth without the number on it, had a guy on the line that had one lost his number, I was going to borrow his and make up a few , but as I said lost his number and have not located another,,,,happy hunting, I may have a picture of what it looks like and yes it may be 1 year only,

The one in this picture is the one I’m looking for, smooth, fits 34 Dodge DR.

C4B7EA49-CFFB-4246-B855-DE5FBCE9FF80.jpeg

10 hours ago, mopar scott said:

There is a crank hole cover for sale on ebay right now under the heading of Hudson Essex that sure looks like the one in this picture. Check it out maybe it could be Dodge?

Looks the same to me....https://www.ebay.com/itm/1933-1934-1935-Hudson-Essex-CRANK-HOLE-COVER-vtg-1930s-NOS/282891803130?epid=1323663183&hash=item41ddaa59fa:g:og4AAOSw2fpapsBp&vxp=mtr

On 3/21/2018 at 12:56 AM, mopar scott said:

There is a crank hole cover for sale on ebay right now under the heading of Hudson Essex that sure looks like the one in this picture. Check it out maybe it could be Dodge?

Saw it bid, thought I had it but slipped away, Rats”””””””

• 4 weeks later...

Well we tried, very hard to find part. We will keep our eyes out. The crank hole cover posted by keiser on 3-19 was my listing on ebay. come to find out a fellow Plymouth guy took a chance and bought it for a 34 Plymouth. He liked it so much he contacted me and bought the last one I had and he loves them. So don't give up! Best regards, Scott

• Like 1