He had that car posted elsewhere and was to sell it to the highest bidder that was $7,500. at the time. That add has been deleted and posting it on Craigslist now. I hate when people try and be so dramatic when trying to sell an item. 

Edited by Joe in Canada (see edit history)

They are a pretty decent little car and I don't think 10M is overboard for a brass car so complete and untouched. Actually, I'm often amazed that untouched brass cars are still coming out of the woodwork. I had two of them, a 10 and an 11 - essentially the but with and brake levers on the side.

I own a barn fresh 1913 Reo roadster that runs and drives really well. I must say guys these Reo's are a fine road car, excellent brakes, lots of power very smooth multiple disc clutch, and an incredible amount of cockpit room. I can hardly reach the pedals. I can drive this car all day and not feel all cramped up and sore. These Reo's produce nearly 40 hp and run strong up and down the hills. With the 26" wheels and the 40 hp, its a great cruiser at 45 miles per hour with no strain. Reo motors have an internal oil pump, exterior oil pan gauge to tell the oil level. The water pump is driven from the back of the timing gear and really keeps the motor running cool even at hiway speeds. The engineering is quality all the way around. If there is a weakness its the hinged rods. If someone here buys this car, replace all the rod bolts with grade 8 replacements, don't ask how I know....................

From the photos the parts I see missing are both sidelight lens and bezels and the speedo face and bezel, and the top. Of course we all want something for less that the asking price. Still as complete as it is and as nice as it appears, I think the 10 grand is not out of line. More power to you if you can get it for less.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

I forgot the list the headlights and the crossbar. I have an extra taillight if someone here buys the car. I can also provide photos of the top and lights plus a copy of the owner's manual which  is really a service manual.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

2 hours ago, Joe in Canada said:

Has no title so that leaves me out.

It probably never had a title. I'm not sure when Ohio started issuing them but it is pretty unlikely it was in 1913. It may have been off the road long before title laws were thought of. In my state, you couldn't get a title if you wanted one... they will not issue one for a car more than 10 years old.