want to buy

Hope I'm not giving any wrong information, but I believe that the 32 is like the 31 and is just wooden with a unique aluminum surround. When I restored my 1931 80R years ago, I was able to get some reproduced surrounds and sill plates. I really can't remember if the surrounds came from the same provider, but "L and L" sticks in my mind. I have heard that they are not doing as much of the re-pops as they used to, but it may be a start.

Buffalowed Bill,

You are thinking of L & L Antique Auto Trim.  Last info I had:

L&L Antique Auto Trim

403 North Spruce Street

Pierce City, MO 65723

(417) 476-2871

Brad Landoll (blandoll@hotmail.com)

I believe that Brad had closed the business for a while but is now taking orders again (one year old info).

Scott

After responding the other day I was looking for something else and stumbled on my receipt from L and L, dated May 16,1988. I probably hadn't seen the receipt in more then twenty years and there it was just a day after I responded to your inquiry, I call that providential! If yours matches that of the 31 80R, the style was #420 and was 55" long.

I did a search on these moldings about a month ago. Trying to find out what happened to l&l trim.  I found the father died, one of the sons took it over.  Then I found where they sued each other and finally a auction about a year ago selling the fathers estate.  I haven't tried contacting the sons directly yet.  I will be needing 2 sets of 32 moldings also.  

10 hours ago, studerex said:

I did a search on these moldings about a month ago. Trying to find out what happened to l&l trim.  I found the father died, one of the sons took it over.  Then I found where they sued each other and finally a auction about a year ago selling the fathers estate.  I haven't tried contacting the sons directly yet.  I will be needing 2 sets of 32 moldings also.