Free WiFi at Hershey?

Gangster

Are there any locations on the Hershey swap meet site that have free WiFi?  If yes is a password required?

I'm not willing to pay the roaming costs on my out of country phone just to do a couple of google searches while in the vendor areas.

Bob

Bill,

Thank you for your rely, please understand I'm a bit frugal, and yes I'm a Rogers customer, and for many years I was an employee of this great company (BTW Go Jays Go),

Yes, I can go to any fast food restaurant off the site for a short WiFi hookup, however why does the Hershey Region promote on their site FREE WiFi  is available if it is not available? <http://www.hersheyaaca.org/fm_information.html>

Looks like false advertising to me.

Bob

That is the first time I have ever seen the wifi map advertised as free. I suspect that is a mistake. It certainly would be nice if it was a new free service. The log in instruction link still shows that it is not free, so I suspect the label "free" it is an error on the site.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:19 AM, novaman said:

I was in an area of the orange field according to the map should have had double coverage. As soon as my laptop would connect, it'd drop the connection. I had the free wi-fi last year when on my green field spaces.

Same here in the green field.

What do you expect for free...