FS: 1932 Olds Roadster (Conv Coupe) 15K

When was the car last assembled ? Wayne

Does it start and run, how is interior and top and tires?

Um,

judging from the pictures, not for a long time and even though it's rare, it would cost a lot to get it up to the picture of one finished.

It is a very rare and coveted car in Olds circles.  If I were younger, my bank account larger and my patience longer I will snap this up.  The green '32 is a car restored many years ago and looks to be restored a second time.  It was owned by a friend in Ohio and he painted it based upon an artist rendering in Saturday Evening Post ad.  The color combination does not show up anywhere in factory literature that I have seen but it is a car I have lusted over for many years regardless.

• Like 1

Steve, I so agree with you...I'm not tuned in to the Olds circles, but sheesh...the styling, the rarity, what a car...and yes, you'd be "in the bucket" if you hired a professional, but I'd bet an excellent home restoration could stand a chance of having value close to investment (and yes, I know the cost of chrome and paint and so forth).  1932 was a great year for cars, this car has it all over a Ford of the same year (the love of which has gotten a little silly), better styling and a better car...

Someone needs to understand what this car is and rescue it.... 

Very Rare 1932 Oldsmobile Roadster (Convertible Coupe), one of 723 originally made.   In need of easy restoration.  Many extra parts included.  $15,000      Call 5-zero-8-932-920six  for photos and more information.

Photos of 1932 Olds

I will try and call after the Holidays, I may be  interested if it is still for sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...