cowtown swap meet

mikzjr@aol.com

The "Cowtown" Swap Meet has been moved some years ago to the Salem County Fairgrounds, Woodstown, NJ and is scheduled for Sunday, March 27, 2011

Very nice event sponsored by the South Jersey Region of the AACA (One great group of people I might add). Dave or Sue Birchmire may chime in for more details.

Regards,

Peter.

Edited by Peter J.Heizmann (see edit history)

Guest Bookreader

What a swap meet this is and what a region this is. This group is not a large region but they really work!Tthe swap meet is terrific. They support all three organizations of the AACA fully and that is so great.

Not only do they have this great swap Meet but the region has already bought 21 raffle (donation) tickets for the 2011 raffle for AACA, Library and Museum. All in ONE night at their meeting.

If you have never been to the swap meet; it is one of the very best and if you have not attended before- come and see it. It has everything --parts, food- people by the hundreds and hundreds and lots of spiriit.

I can echo the positives on this great swap meet. I used to make an annual event but must confess to having missed the last few of them. I've found a lot of goodies there over the years.

Terry

This is our 40th annual swap meet and car corral. Held at the Salem County Fair Grounds in Sharptown N.J. On March 27th from 8:00am to 3:00pm. We have over 350 vendor and tail gater spots, along with the car corral area. The items are all AUTO related. Plenty of parking and there will be something for everyone to buy or just to vist with us car folks. For more info call Jim @ 856-769-4744 Thanks,

Dave

Edited by dbirchmire (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 1929model75

Tell me guys is this a good show for prewar stuff also I think they are calling for rain so Im sure vender turnout could be a problem.

Yes, I good time was had by all. The weather held out, no snow or rain, but it was very chilly. With the temperature being brisk so were the vendors sales. All and all things went very well from the car corral to the tailgaters selling their items from the back of their trucks, to the vendors in the buildings. We like to thank all those that attended and supported this event. Hope everyone had a good time, and we will see everyone next year.

Dave:)