My take and pictures of the 100 Year Centiniel Festival in Auburn Hills MI. June 2014

This was the first meet that I have attended. As most of you know, was not into the old cars at all until 3 years ago when my business partner from (Dodge City Vintage) Mike Northcutt had passed away. I parked my 10 car hauler over the road trucks to help his wife to help to continue the business. Didn't know a darn thing about these cars. Mike had 30 plus years on me. I have been into muscle cars all my life coming from that background. What a bunch of great people and the experience to talk to all the knowledgeable people in the field. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN-I'M (HOOKED). I originally went just to try to better myself in this trade.

Could you have imagine with the following people that is no longer with us would have THOUGHT?

Mike Northcutt-Dodge City Vintage

Roy Brister-Teens and 20s guy

Plydo

Al Smith-Rams enterprise

These are the people I new and had dealings with

AND MANY OTHERS that I don't know:(

Following pictures from a local news.

post-78906-143142600198_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600163_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600172_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600176_thumb.jpg

post-78906-14314260018_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600183_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600186_thumb.jpg

post-78906-14314260019_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600192_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143142600196_thumb.jpg

My son that flew in from Nashville on this day of the parade and myself (older guy). Riding in back of this fine 1935 2nd series KC. This truck has the reproduction rear steel fenders installed that we manufacture. One of the 1st customers that purchased them.

post-78906-143142600482_thumb.jpg

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

The picture in your post number 5, without headlights, is the car I referred to in MIspasticgirl's thread. It is being restored mostly by a 15 year old. I was happy to drive it the first time back to MBH. It's been off the road for about 20 years. This car's been in the family since new and brought home the current owner from the hospital when she was born a "few" years ago.

The picture in your post number 5, without headlights, is the car I referred to in MIspasticgirl's thread. It is being restored mostly by a 15 year old. I was happy to drive it the first time back to MBH. It's been off the road for about 20 years. This car's been in the family since new and brought home the current owner from the hospital when she was born a "few" years ago.

post-78906-143142600864_thumb.jpg

I resemble that remark!! :P

WOW, only 15 ? Must have a good teacher ...

Looks like it's coming along nicely. :cool:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dave, & all. That '25 coupe belongs to Maggie Schmidt who was the instigator of and first president of the Dodge Brothers Club. She says she was brought home from the hospital as a newborn in that car. Her Grandson is the restoration helper. Welcome to the club!

Rodger "Dodger"

• 10 months later...