Very Sad News to Report

Steve Moskowitz

I do not have any details about the arrangements but it is my sad duty to report that Kim Miller, our librarian, lost her husband today due to an apparent massive heart attack. Rod was a young man and an extremely talented musician. I will report back when more details are known. The Annual Meeting just does not have the same feeling anymore.

Guest imported_Brenda Shore

We are all so sorry for Kim's loss. Please let Kim know that our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Brenda

Di and I were both shocked and saddened to hear of Kim's loss. She is a valuable asset to the AACA and L&RC, plus one of the nicest persons you could know. We never met Rod but our prayers and thoughts are with Kim.

Vern and I were also stunned to hear this news. It will cast a giant shadow over this year's events. Like the others, we will keep Kim and her son in our thoughts and prayers as they find their way through this difficult time.

Jan K.

Wis Region

We know that a lot of you are attending the annual meeting in Philadelphia; For those that are not, and for general information, the service for Kim Miller's husband is as follows: Saturday, 2/12/05 - 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Visitation; 11 a.m. - the Memorial Service. Both events will be held at Miller Chapel on the campus of Lebanon Valley College in Annville, Pennsylvania. In lieu of flowers donations may be made in the memory of Rod Miller to: School Instrument Fund, Cedar Foundation, Lebanon School District, 1000 S. 8th Street, Lebanon, PA 17042. Cars may be addressed to Kim at the AACA Library & Research Center, 501 W. Governor Road, Hershey, PA 17033. I know you all join me and the rest of the AACA staff family in sincere condolences to Kim and her son. [color:\\"blue\\"]