1956 Buick Super 4dr Hdtp 15k obo

1956 Buick Super, 4 door hardtop. Power Brakes, power steering, power bench seat (front), power antenna, vacuum operated wipers, 2 speaker radio, 322 ci 4bbl, dual exhaust. Sounds nice. Gas pedal start switch works. Only the clock doesn't work. The radio has a bad vacuum tube. It's got some rust underneath and few places through at pinch weld area on the drivers' side, but the floors and trunk are totally solid. Original glass, all move fine. New springs, shocks and king pins. I rebuilt the trans. Dynaflow, super smooth. Call if interested. Make an offer. I have the title. 27000 original miles. Grandfather owned since 1962. Open to possible trades. I also have a bunch of valuble parts my grandfather collected from years of swap meets, including tail light bezels and plastics, turn signal plastics, hood ornament, side spears , port holes, head light bezels, carb, exhaust manifold, a muffler, interior pieces, gauge cluster, one full side of glass, hubcaps, fuel pump, etc. 15k or best offer Lots more pictures, let me know what you want to see. 

20240622_140515.jpg

20240622_140449.jpg

20240622_140739.jpg

• Like 2

I like the car. I know has some rust issues, but still it's a beauty. GLWTS

• 3 weeks later...

Looked like an honest ad to me, and a nice car.

Maybe I’m not current on ‘56 Super four door values, but $15K seemed about right.

I almost bought the same year and body style, but a Century. It’s been a few years, but the seller was asking $16K. 

I figured the seller sold the car but didn’t bother to update the ad.

• Like 1