2024 Lexington, Kentucky ROA Meet Photos Available

NC1968Riviera

All, 

I have uploaded all of my photos I took at this year's ROA Meet in a Google Photos folder. 

I will share the link to the Google Photos folder with anyone who sends me a private message requesting the link. 

I have two conditions for sharing these photos with you all. 

1) DO NOT SHARE THE LINK ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS (including Facebook, AACA forums, X (Twitter), etc. 

2) You can download and use any of the pictures as you see fit. I only ask that you give me, Michael Sumrell, credit as the photographer. 

Edited by NC1968Riviera (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• NC1968Riviera changed the title to 2024 Lexington, Kentucky ROA Meet Photos Available

Mike,

Without a doubt these photos are the best single collection photo documentation of a meet I have ever seen and I've been to a fare share. I really like how you captured unique scenes and so many images with people and other aspects besides cars. Outstanding job! Thank You! To be honest when I saw you everywhere with the camera I didn't bother taking any photos......other than climbing the ladder onto the hotel roof. LOL   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mike,

I think that you might have a problem with non-members abiding by your conditions if the pictures were made public.  The ROA website is pretty much open to anyone except the Members Only section.  A blurb in the next Riview with your conditions and contact info might suit you better.