1976 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT Rally Sport IN PA not mine

This is probably the most unmolested 2nd-generation Camaro I have seen since they were new cars. Here, none would have survived in this condition. Not one.

BAT listing says it has new air shocks. Can't explain the front end lift.

If it has air in the back def too high. I think that may be throwing the look of the front off a bit. These cars sit high in the front and low in the rear. Im not sure the front is too high. I didnt read the listing, it may have new suspension in the front as well. Wrong parts by a fraction will make it sit wrong as well.

From the one pic looks like a decent car, I liked this colour combination when they came out. This would look good sitting between my black firebird and my sons yellow gto!

• Like 3

I like it.

Brings back memories when I owned a 1975 Sport Coupe.

Was a great driving car.

When I was in HS 78-82 Camaro Z28s were like flies.  They were everywhere.   And then by 1984 or so they had all dissappeared.   I drove this for a year in College.  1980 was the last year you could get the 350/Four Speed.   The cowl inductor hood (that opened up when you gunned it) was only a 80-81 thing.  In 82 the body style was changed after an 11 year run.    The guy that bought my car from me crashed it in 2 weeks.  He then bought my friends almost identical car and crashed that in 3 weeks.  I figured out what happened to all the other ones.

130796_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These F-bodies had arguably the best handling and braking of any American car and on par with a lot of Japanese and European cars. With a few tweaks they were really formidable road cars.

But, as your buyer proved, high-performance car coupled with low-performance driver rarely ends well. There are people who truly have no business driving anything more powerful than a VW Beetle.

• Like 2