1949 Cadillac - $7,000

No interior or engine pics

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/van-nuys-1949-cadillac-for-sale/7731655458.html

I've had this car for about 10 years, with the intention of restoring it but unfortunately too busy with work that I can't keep holding on to it. The car has a clean tittle, it has all original parts and motor but it does not run. It does need interior and a paint job. This car is a project car. Please only serious inquiries. Thank you! (818) 510-2832

1949 Cadillac For Sale 100909_7g8ZKgZwExu_1320MM_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

So this car going need just about everything: engine work, paint, chrome & interior. Also there is going to missing parts.  I prefer the 49's to the 50's.  These Caddy's bring good money if done right. I hope it goes to someone has the desire and money to put this car back on the road in the way Caddy's are meant to be!  

• Like 2

I lived in this area for many years. If this car has spent most of it's life in the Van Nuys area, or close by (very dry climate) then rust should not be a problem. These are beautiful cars when finished. GLWTS

Body looks solid and complete. It will need more than most are willing to put into it but the buy in price is good. Hopefully Hans will find a good home for it and save it from being a hot rod.

• Like 2