1956 Mercedes Benz 190, not mine.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/313980164696869/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Afa3122e0-dcd1-45ee-a3cd-766ac1bb7569  Product photo of 1956 Mercedes-Benz 190 E

Seller's Description

Please read whole add or I wont respond sorry I post this car last night and woke up to over 200 messages and lots of people asking is it fake is it a scam look I’m not asking money from anyone come in person see it your self and we will make it deal in person in front of car I’m not sending more pics or videos just come see it your self so please read before messaging it’s one owner car is been sitting in that spot over 30 years never moved from there so I don’t know if it even runs and drives the whole car is complete no parts missing please understand you will have to go into dmv with me to figure out title transfer I have a box full of paperwork and history on car Ii don’t know anything about old cars or what there even worth just please if your interested, come in person and see it I’ll meet you at location.
See less

Yuma, AZ
Location is approximate

Seller Information

Joined F
  • Like 1

Ad is already gone. 

Back in the answering machine days, I put an ad in the paper for someone to watch my kids (I was a single parent).

Apparently I didn't understand the market for such services because I came home from work to find my answering machine maxed out at 100 messages.