I don't know what to make of this one. 1930 Model A

I think he's asking a lot for what he's got. Almost makes me sad to look at it.  Best wishes to the seller. 

1931 Ford model a

$8,250
Listed 16 weeks ago in Streator, IL

About This Vehicle
Driven 1,000,000 miles
Manual transmission
Exterior color: Tan · Interior color: Off_white
Fuel type: Gasoline

Seller's Description

This car used to be a Tudor sedan. Putting up for sale because I just don’t have time to enjoy. All brakes have been rebuilt. 16” rims have been powder coated and have new radial tires all around. It has the original motor I believe. ‘67 Mustang seats that adjust for us taller people. Included with the car are the original seat frames, a pair of fiberglass fenders, running boards, and a lot of miscellaneous parts I can show you if you would like to come and look. The only thing that it would need, would be a radiator. The one that it is in it, does not leak, but the over flow tube is rotten. It’s nothing special, but a little different. Don’t be afraid to make an offer. The worst that can happen is I say no. Thanks for looking.
Product photo of 1931 Ford model a

All the choices he's made are wrong for me, but if the body is actually as nice as it appears and the running gear is actually good, it might only be a few grand high. Of course, that's a lot as a percentage.....

• Like 3

Looks like the makings of another trog car!  Seems there have been quite a few of these. Pretty sure they no longer have the event in jersey not sure about the west coast? Guys started building and with nowhere to run them now stuck with a hacked up car.

• Like 3

On 3/10/2024 at 6:29 AM, TAKerry said:

Looks like the makings of another trog car!  Seems there have been quite a few of these. Pretty sure they no longer have the event in jersey not sure about the west coast? Guys started building and with nowhere to run them now stuck with a hacked up car.

There is a club, F.A.S.T. That holds a couple of events a year, mostly West Coast, for '09-'34 4cyl Fords. I went to one of their hill climbs a few years ago...very interesting and everything from nearly stock "T"s to race cars with overhead valve A's. 

https://www.hotforhotfours.com/

• Like 2