AMC Javelin AMX - $29,500

I don't usually post "new" cars like this, but it popped up and looks very snappy (and I remember Penske's 1970 race team).

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/scotts-valley-amc-javelin-amx/7719559217.html

email: f6fc1ce7fcfb336aa16cf958baf79c59@sale.craigslist.org

972 AMC Javelin AMX. In 71 AMX became a Javelin trim and power package. Yes, it’s an AMX. Personally I like them better. Back seats. Big sexy fenders.
360 with a Go-Pack. Light cam. Torque Flight 3 speed auto. Distinctive dual exhaust rumble. Rebuilt 4bbl with air induction. New radiator. Rebuilt front end. Many wiring and lines upgraded. Newer battery. Original space saver ( but it’s flat) upgraded retro stereo. Power BMW seats but I also have the stock buckets. Original rims and tires also included. Paint by JJs in Hollister. NO rust anywhere I can find. Year of manufacture blue CA plated.

00P0P_7OBD1iydyr9_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg00101_fYLnod5hdTn_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg00I0I_1Qx3seA571x_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg00Z0Z_1aQ8hocV0je_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg00s0s_gg25ud6cm67_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg00h0h_a1HJytbbx5_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg00x0x_lJ45sLdpvmZ_0gw0b0_600x450.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/20/2024 at 10:41 AM, Leif in Calif said:

Original rims and tires also included.

That's a relief. Talk about an aftermarket wheel not going with the paint scheme of a car.

Outside of that it's cool if you're into tribute cars. I like that year of AMX - Javelin.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JamesR said:

That's a relief. Talk about an aftermarket wheel not going with the paint scheme of a car.

Outside of that it's cool if you're into tribute cars. I like that year of AMX - Javelin.

I was gonna say the wheels wreck it.  Also, I will never buy a car with aftermarket gauges.   When I was a kid we couldn't get the car in the driveway fast enough to hang the accessory gauges under the dash.   But I would never buy a car from the kid version of myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, alsancle said:

I was gonna say the wheels wreck it.  Also, I will never buy a car with aftermarket gauges.   When I was a kid we couldn't get the car in the driveway fast enough to hang the accessory gauges under the dash.   But I would never buy a car from the kid version of myself.

I wonder why that is😀.  I was waiting for you to jump in on this one.  It’s one of those paint jobs that for sure stands out from the rest of the pack. I like seeing it but I probably wouldn’t want to own it in those colors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alsancle said:

I wanted the big tach on the dash look, so I glued an alarm clock up there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6