Early bench mount tool, heavy duty, any ideas

FATMANS

21 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Looks like a railroad hitch.

Hey, keiser31. We are related. I did a search of Joseph A Braun, my paternal great-grandfather and saw your posts about him. I was recently in Bloomfield Hills picking up my paternal aunt, Penelope Braun, for Christmas in Maryland. We drove by the Linda Vista site and the boarding school he attended. Lmk how I can connect with you! 

13 minutes ago, JosephBraunIV said:

Hey, keiser31. We are related. I did a search of Joseph A Braun, my paternal great-grandfather and saw your posts about him. I was recently in Bloomfield Hills picking up my paternal aunt, Penelope Braun, for Christmas in Maryland. We drove by the Linda Vista site and the boarding school he attended. Lmk how I can connect with you! 

You can private message me if you like. Here is Linda Vista....

John

Picture 155.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Sounds like Ol' Home Week here,not only get parts identified but also get connected with distant relatives,pretty versatile site. Back on the original subject,here are a couple trailer tongues that would be pulled by a pintle hitch. Also a couple different type hitches,one swivels,for what reason I don't know,and another that could pull a trailer with a ball or pintle type. Around here you might see a dump truck pulling a trailer with a backhoe on it because of the extra strength of pintle heading out to dig a foundation.

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

IMG_3644.JPG

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 10:03 AM, keiser31 said:

You can private message me if you like. Here is Linda Vista....

John

Picture 155.jpg

Goes to show that old cars are in the genes!

• Like 1