For Sale: 1974 Lincoln Continental Mark IV, 61K miles - $9,900 - Grove City, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1974 Lincoln Continental Mark IV, 61K miles - $9,900 - Grove City, OH

1973 Lincoln continental for sale by owner - Grove City, OH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Great condition definitely a head turner. 61,000 Miles. 460 Big Block. Everything original. 1 owner. Very well cared for.
Copy and paste in your email: 68c11a79c8033119b4b1646724e4f6b2@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1973 Lincoln Continental Mark IV.

'73 Lincoln Continental OH a.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH b.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH c.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH d.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH e.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH f.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH g.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH h.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH i.jpg

'73 Lincoln Continental OH j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Corrected model year to 1974 - 5-mph bumpers both ends (see edit history)

The car looks really nice. I like how it says “one owner”.  It was sold new ~50 years ago and the guys in the pictures weren’t even a thought then.  If they took off the steering wheel cover and put the hubcaps back on it would present a lot better. 

59 minutes ago, DavidinCA said:

It was sold new ~50 years ago and the guys in the pictures weren’t even a thought then.  If they took off the steering wheel cover and put the hubcaps back on it would present a lot better. 

It's gotta be old Uncle Jack's car that they are trying to help Aunt Mary sell after his passing. They just "duded it up" a little so it would appeal more to the younger crowd.

1 hour ago, DavidinCA said:

The car looks really nice. I like how it says “one owner”.  It was sold new ~50 years ago and the guys in the pictures weren’t even a thought then.  If they took off the steering wheel cover and put the hubcaps back on it would present a lot better. 

And remove the dice.

For a start - it is not '73. And of course this is no Lincoln either. :) This car has 5mph rear bumper and rim blow steering wheel so it is '74. Car looks really nice. Judging by condition of the seats and driver's door armrest this really could be a low miles car. Steering wheel cover is there for a purpose - rim blow steering wheels has a tendency to deteriorate. This is the case on my car too.Screenshot_20240116-114809_Gallery.jpg.9c2089c687cc12461aecc4564a3dadf9.jpg

Edited by Andrew_Latvia (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1974 Lincoln Continental Mark IV, 61K miles - $9,900 - Grove City, OH - Not Mine
On 1/31/2024 at 8:48 PM, DavidinCA said:

I like how it says “one owner”.  It was sold new ~50 years ago and the guys in the pictures weren’t even a thought then.

Yeah, those guys make the car look like a flipper special. They may be dressed casually because they were working on the car, but to paraphrase the old real estate adage, "presentation, presentation, presentation."