1936 Chrysler Airflow grille

Doug Round

I have - I believe - a 1936 Chrysler Airflow front grille . It has the full frame along with the headlight mounts . I am interested in selling this item .It is missing the hood ornament and plating is rough . If there is interest I can include pictures . Only downside is that I am located in southern Ontario , Canada . Thanks .

7786055D-C36A-4554-AFC5-5AEE17543FCC_1_105_c.jpeg

73F756C1-3F3D-4827-B04A-C691757F6DC2_1_105_c.jpeg

A9FF711D-B1B2-4FF0-8BF4-732749FA2AFB_1_105_c.jpeg

D37EDB15-3AD5-44E5-8FB2-9CF596F6EE43_1_105_c.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Doug Round said:

Ok - Will do . Thanks for the advice .

If you scroll down a bit further you'll find a Buy/Sell Section just for Chrysler vehicles as well and it will be worth posting there too.  BTW don't sell yourself out by being in Southern, Ontario, I consider it be a pretty good place to live!  Shipping by mail to the US will likely be in the $75 to 100 range and most pieces are received in about a week.  If you get quoted higher than that drop me a note and I might be able to help out.  

Good luck,

Don

• Like 2

Don

I have posted the pictures and also under the Chrysler for sale section . I am just up the road from you in Cambridge ( Puslinch township actually ) . As you can see by the pictures this is a pretty hefty item so I haven't look into shipping yet . If I get any interest I may take you up on the offer for advice .

Thanks

Doug

• Like 1