Door panel clips

vette-kid

Thanks, I was trying door card clips and wasn't getting any hits.   I now recall we discussed this a while ago too (my days of working on this are WAY to far in-between!).  I'm going to try a few of these and see if they are a good match.   They are proud of them and their shipping ($25 to ship a few ounces!!)

On 12/14/2023 at 4:57 PM, vette-kid said:

Thanks, I was trying door card clips and wasn't getting any hits.   I now recall we discussed this a while ago too (my days of working on this are WAY to far in-between!).  I'm going to try a few of these and see if they are a good match.   They are proud of them and their shipping ($25 to ship a few ounces!!)

Wow for that price they better mow your lawn

The cost is rising, but trying to find new manufacturers is hard and small qty. orders cost a lot more. Specialty companies that have been around for many years are now closing and the slowing market today doesn't justify the expense of tooling for small orders. We see it all the time in this hobby now! There is a shifting in the hobby from the older teens-40's cars to the newer cars of the 70's and 80's just due to age demographics. Shipping too, is outrageous but that's controlled by the shipping companies. Mail might be a better option than UPS or FedEX. Some companies now have set shipping rates based on values and not quantities. Changing times, who would have guessed that Lebaron Bonny or The Plymouth Doctor would close their doors. We'll have to make the best of what's left! Fortunately, RS still has a pretty good stock on a lot of specialty items!