What is the 1920's? frame from?

EagleTalon23

The spring mounts are pretty unique.  The only cars that I know had them were Kissel's and Chrysler's.  The ride was cushioned in rubber.  If it was a Kissel, the ID is stamped on the passenger side front spring mount.  Usually a two digit number followed by a 5 digit number.  80-12345

image.png.5fab7016e63dc565440a969c6dc4c9d4.png

The brakes are Lockheed type and around 1928-1930 because they were internally expanding hydraulic brakes.  Kissel also used the I-beam axle.

Reo Flying Cloud also had the front end of the front springs in rubber inside a cast iron base in the late 1920s. Reo also was one of the first automobiles with internal expanding hydraulic brakes in 1929 (or so I have read, but I always had some doubt about that myself?). However, I had a 1929 Reo Flying Cloud master series about fifty years ago. And those castings don't look quite like I remember them? The castings on my car were more squared looking. Maybe it could be one of the "mate" series cars? Or a year or two later?

For whatever it is worth, my Reo from 1929 had eighteen inch wooden spoke wheels and tires on it. I don't offhand recall how many lugs they had.