1967 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 door hardtop Project $2500

Marketplace - 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix | Facebook

Seller's Description

1967 Grand Prix barn find! Been sitting for 30 years in the same garage. I don’t have a title, 428 automatic, floor console shift. Bucket seats. Had some dents and dings and some rust. More of a project than I want to take on at this point. Can get more pictures upon request. A lot of good rare parts still.

Product photo of 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix

Temporary photo added. 
Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)

This has already sold.  I was close on a 1971 Datsun 240Z that just came out of a garage as well, and sold.  Sold, sold.  

Soon to be the next "I thought I wanted to do a project, got it partially disassembled, but lost interest."

For competitively priced projects, they are going fast.  From my recent experience, that is up to $2500.  This car priced at $5,000 would be crickets.  I also saved an 8 cylinder 1950 Pontiac Sedanet, solid, complete with spare 8 cyl asking $2500 - SOLD. 

I just read an article in hemmings about winter storage. It said that if the garage is unheated the floor is better off being dirt or gravel than concrete? I am not sure about that one. My garage floors have a vapor barrier under the concrete so I at least think the moisture is limited a bit. Their theory is that concrete gives off more moisture than dirt or stone.

On 9/26/2023 at 2:14 PM, TAKerry said:

I just read an article in hemmings about winter storage. It said that if the garage is unheated the floor is better off being dirt or gravel than concrete? I am not sure about that one. My garage floors have a vapor barrier under the concrete so I at least think the moisture is limited a bit. Their theory is that concrete gives off more moisture than dirt or stone.

I work commercial construction as a plumber and end up every job with a truck load of rubber backed carpet squares. Everyone of my cars sits on concrete with rubber backed carpet. 2 weeks ago the sprinkler fitters flooded 6 classrooms so insurance paid for new carpet. They would not even think of drying and cleaning the new carpet that was just put down 2 weeks ago and never walked on. Will never run out after this latest score.

• Like 1

Yea I am just a copy and paster and the software for this site doesn't like it.  I don't have the time to carefully move to a temporary spot on my computer then back.  I admire 58Y and 6T for all the hard work they do. 

This car has apparently sold, spending very little time on marketplace.  Price sells projects. 

6 minutes ago, B Jake Moran said:

Yea I am just a copy and paster and the software for this site doesn't like it.  I don't have the time to carefully move to a temporary spot on my computer then back.  I admire 58Y and 6T for all the hard work they do. 

This car has apparently sold, spending very little time on marketplace.  Price sells projects. 

Double click on the image.  Right mouse click on the image, select copy image, placed your mouse in the forum edit box, right click paste.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

I have tried that method, and I'm pretty sure

that the pictures will disappear with that method.

The picture disappears when you’re only posting a link of it back to Facebook. If you right, click and copy image, the actual picture is being moved in it entirety from one location to the other.

I guess there is some subtlety to it but the pictures I posted will not disappear. if they do, I will humbly apologize. 

• Like 1