1937 Dictator wiper motor

9 hours ago, Studebaker1965 said:

I sent mine to a gentleman and lady on the west coast.  I searched the forums here to find the name.  I think it was Clean Sweep on the west coast.  Kent was the gentleman’s name.

You mean Kent Jaquil (the spelling is not right). He did work on some of my wiper motors decades ago. Always top notch work. He lived in eastern Washington later moving to southern Oregon, for his retirement. He had become quite elderly and was no longer doing wiper rebuilds the last I heard. That was at least five years ago I hope he is still with us. David Ficken has done some goo work.

Looks familiar.  I wish Trico would have cast a number on them, they are so hard to ID.       I just got a box of motors, 2 boxes of drivers and small parts.    Pretty sure I have the part in your other post.  These motors I have only have trico part numbers on the box, no sign of numbers on the motors..   I'll likely start a new thread to try and ID them.

I found 2 of those.  One looks identical to yours,  the other one  is also the same, minus the lever across the top that opens the valve. The holes, etc to mount the lever are there.    Also, it's vacc tube is straight and shorter.  The one that looks like yours has no box,  but is very clean and nice looking.  the other one is NOS for sure and was in a box.  I got 10 of these from an old Stude dealership stock and all but 2 had a box and I could only read 2 of the Trico part numbera on the box.. .  Both still have the 'paint dot' on them  from when they were made. 

.  I also have the little clip  thing with the spring ,  and  lots of other small parts,  chrome driver nuts, gasket to body, rubber seals, drivers, and knobs.   I'd like to ID all of these and make them available.

Trico motors and parts 001.jpg

Trico motors and parts 002.jpg

Trico motors and parts 003.jpg

Trico motors and parts 004.jpg

Trico motors and parts 005.jpg

Edited by (S)
pictures ! (see edit history)

I'm going to rebuild my own Trico, I ordered a kit for it. I am interested in the little phenolic clips like the picture shows. Would you sell a couple to me. I can't send personal messages yet. I don't have enough credit here yet.

wiper clip.jpg