1915 White Model Thirty Roadster $37,500

Looks really neat .... Lots more copy and pics in the ad. 

https://www.dragoneclassic.com/inventory/p/1915-white-model-thirty-roadster 

Offered here is a wonderful original example of a rare 1915 Model Thirty roadster that is fresh from a Pennsylvania estate of over 60 years. Upon our acquisition of the car we serviced it mechanically and most importantly we cleaned the fuel system and rebuilt the carburetor. It now runs and drives great. If you are looking for a high quality sporty early roadster to drive on tours and enjoy this car should be considered. Contact us today for more information.

Alex Dragone (SALES): (203) 218-1903

DSC_0226.JPG?format=1000wDSC_0231.JPG?format=1000wDSC_0236.JPG?format=1000wDSC_0251.JPG?format=1000w

• Like 5

I don't know the value of this car in pristine condition, but it appears this one needs considerable cosmetic work: interior, rear fender body work, paint (per sellers ad), maybe more. Mechanically??

Would it be reasonable for someone to purchase it at this price, then add the cost of the above cosmetics?

• Like 1

It’s a neat car. 1915 and a great quality small roadster. At 30 HP today many people will pass it. While a very decent car and driver hills and a slow to achieve top speed value the car at a number significantly lower than the asking price. I have a spare White 82 hp engine and trans that would bolt in. Would make an interesting driver with that upgrade! 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of White Motor Company, I recently became the owner of a 1919 White Fire Truck. I haven't been able to find any information on service manuals, parts manuals, etc. I own it but it's still sitting in the warehouse where I found sitting on jack stands. The new tires and wheels are there but the wheel bearings and seals are missing. I'm on a bit of a time limit as the property is going on the market soon. Is there any information you all might be able to help me with?

IMG_5913.jpeg

IMG_5914.jpeg