69 Riviera Interchageable parts

SaTx_69Riv

Hello everyone! I recently picked up a 69 Riviera that needs the entire interior redone. 1 of the door panels is in decent condition, but the other is completely destroyed. I have been looking around for door panels and haven't found any used for a 69. OPGI has the door panels for 68s. From comparing images from a 68 and a 69 they seem to be exactly the same shape, the only difference that I see being that the 69 interior is button tufted. Does anyone know if these door panels will fit?

69 Deluxe door panels have a faux-wood panel on them, where the 68 doesn't.

Try using searchtempest.com to search all of Craigslist for car parts with the term "Riviera" in the title. You might be surprised what gets returned in the search results.

Thanks! I'll try that out! I'm not really concerned about keeping the original interior. This is the interior my Riviera came with (picture from a Google search). I reach out to a few companies and they said the 68 panels will bolt on. But wanted to see if anyone had any experience with that

1969-buick-riviera.jpg

Ron Hing in Portland Oregon had a few 69 door panels when I visited him last October. I don't know if he still has all of his 69 parts in his garage.

Send me a private message and I will give you his contact information.

Edited by NC1968Riviera (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 10:12 AM, SaTx_69Riv said:

Thanks! I'll try that out! I'm not really concerned about keeping the original interior. This is the interior my Riviera came with (picture from a Google search). I reach out to a few companies and they said the 68 panels will bolt on. But wanted to see if anyone had any experience with that

1969-buick-riviera.jpg

On 6/2/2023 at 10:12 AM, SaTx_69Riv said:

1969-buick-riviera.jpg

• 1 month later...