For Sale:  1937 Willy Model 37 4dr Sedan - $16,500 - OWLS HEAD, ME - Not Mine - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $15,700: 8-24-2023:

For Sale: 1937 Willy Model 37 4dr Sedan - $16,500 - OWLS HEAD, ME - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $15,700: 8-24-2023:  See New Link Below:

1937 Willys( Jeep) - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1937 Willys (before it was Jeep) Not many left in the country Most that where any good was made into street rods This car came from California and there is NO,NO rust anywhere 85 year old car that has never had any rust New, windshield, new back window, new front doors glass, All new interior and head liner., door panels ALL GAUGES WORK HAS NEW RUNNING BOARD COVERS AND IT HAS TWO GLOVE COMPARTMENT All new exhaust system, all new weather stripping New gas line and gas tank flushed and sealed It could use a paint job if you want to do it I like it as it is. All fluids have been changed rear end, transmission greased, oil change oil pan taken of and cleaned and painted and etc. Tires are in good shape I have many new parts and a place where you can buy anything you may need. odometer: 25000.  $16,500.00
Copy and paste in our email: f2b9b629b51f3cfb963ee3ea82936a8f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Willy Model 37 4dr Sedan.

'37 Willys ME a.jpg

'37 Willys ME b.jpg

'37 Willys ME c.jpg

'37 Willys ME d.jpg

'37 Willys ME e.jpg

'37 Willys ME f.jpg

'37 Willys ME g.jpg

'37 Willys ME h.jpg

'37 Willys ME i.jpg

'37 Willys ME j.jpg

'37 Willys ME k.jpg

'37 Willys ME l.jpg

'37 Willys ME m.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $15,700: 8-24-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Boobtube said:

I still am not seeing much of it with those pictures.  Odd angles, closeups that dont really show you the car.

You are absolutely right, about 90% of the people selling cars are terrible at photographing their car in order to show prospective buyers what they want to see.  Few seem to figure out when photographing a horizontal subject to turn their camera-phone horizontally as well and compose the frame to include the complete vehicle.   Most astounding are those people who describe the car as "runs well" then photograph inside a garage.  Maybe not well enough to drive it outside?  The best we can do is organize their poorly composed random images into something of a coherent order one might follow if looking the car over in person.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The poor guy who posted the pictures simply missed the method for showing his car for sell. On the brighter side, this Willys four door would be a great city car and does look well preserved......what you can see of it. The money is Model T money..... affordable, if you live on flat ground or around a city where a 55 mph cruising speed is not needed. I hope he can find a good sell.

Al

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:  1937 Willy Model 37 4dr Sedan - $16,500 - OWLS HEAD, ME - Not Mine - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $15,700: 8-24-2023:

Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $15,700: 8-24-2023:

1937 Willy Model 37 for sale by owner - Owls Head, ME - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1937 Willys (before it was Jeep) Not many left in the country Most that where any good was made into street rods This car came from California and there is NO,NO rust anywhere 85 year old car that has never had any rust New windshield, new back window, new front doors glass, All new interior and head liner., door panels ALL GAUGES WORK HAS NEW RUNNING BOARD COVERS AND IT HAS TWO GLOVE COMPARTMENT All new exhaust system, all new weather stripping New gas line and gas tank flushed and sealed It could use a paint job if you want to do it I like it as it is. All fluids have been changed rear end, transmission greased, oil change oil pan taken of and cleaned and painted and etc. Tires are in good shape I have many new parts and a place where you can buy anything you may need Will take the right trade up or down.
Copy and paste in your email:  aff08179bd7f3137887537f22804f752@sale.craigslist.org