1932 Desoto Sport Coupe, not mine.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/782551129874180/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ab7ad8693-decc-4e5d-9775-8c8cf4c76470     Product photo of 1932 Desoto Sport CoupeProduct photo of 1932 Desoto Sport Coupe

Seller's Description

I have a 1932 Desoto Sport Coupe that I am testing the waters on. I purchased this from the original owner. I have plans to build it but if the right offer comes around I would let it go. The car is pretty solid and in decent shape for it’s age. The engine currently does not turn. Really cool car that you don’t see many of. Have title. I am open to offers. Possibly open to partial trades for dirtbikes, quads, or harleys. Message me on here or text me at 845-54one-1two77 Thanks, Brian

Product photo of 1932 Desoto Sport CoupeProduct photo of 1932 Desoto Sport Coupe

• Like 1

One of my all time favorite cars. I owned a complete, running, RUST free 1932 Desoto coupe with rumble seat about 22 years ago. My intention was to fully  restore the Desoto. But my youngest daughter was getting married and that was more important than the Desoto. I sold the Desoto to help pay for a portion of the wedding . I believe that car ended up in Utah. When I first saw this being advertised, I got real excited and thought about taking on one last project. However looking at the photos, it became apparent I would not live long enough or have enough money to complete that dream. 

Edited by Shipping reccomendations (see edit history)
  • Like 2

The shorter spoke wood wheels fitted to cars into the mid 1930s usually were an option for a number of marques . They were for Franklin and Packard as well. Packard used them as late as 1936 I believe on the larger series cars. Franklin as late as their 1933 series 16b Airman .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

$6,000 asking price not bad. Assume a sale at $4,500 my guess due to the rust factor. Would make an attractive vehicle once finished. Problem is that "transportation" with a car hauler has gone up so much that unless a local buyer is in the game the cost to transport will be a high percentage of the overall cost. 

• Like 1