1936 Dodge rumble seat convertible Canada built

Looks maroon to me.  If it's really nice and real leather rebuilt mechanicals , etc. ,  I don't think the price is out of line.  Crusty ones of these sell for around 15-20 and need everything. I would say comparable price wise to Fords but I have seen them command a little more than the fords. 

• Like 1

I know that I'm kind of a broken record when it comes to this subject, but I do wish that guys would replace the pin stripes and sun-bursts on their mid thirties wheels. I know that it's not easy, but the results can be so charming.

image.jpeg.a36c5ecc9e3a75e8989c754ecc1796b4.jpeg

• Like 5

It is easy if you have a kitchen funnel or an old plastic bottle you can cut up. Place the end of the funnel/ bottle in one of the fourteen openings. Raw materials are cheap here so experimentation is king. First put one piece of tape in the rounded shape in the scallop on the wheel. Cut one section of the funnel/bottle so it’s rests against rim and won’t spin. Put the tip of the bottle in the hole.Trace onto your bottle the scallop shape you need. Cut the plastic away. Use a sharpie to trace onto the wheel the rest of the way around. You’re welcome!

1E8F72A2-4FC9-4997-B018-BB3E747524C9.jpeg

187C2FB1-F711-4233-B89E-3E2FCEDACCEA.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I gave my 6 painted wheels to the restoration shop and they just sat there because they had no idea how to move on it. They said they needed a stencil. I took the wheels home. One night hanging out in the garage talking cars with my brother it hit me. I grabbed a power steering fluid bottle with broad shoulders and started cutting. Voilà.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...