Luray… who else is going?

Unless the weather is going to be really bad I’m planning on setting up a small booth at Luray next month and wondering who else here might be attending?? I already know Terry Bond is going and hoping to see others from the forum. I’ll have some good mascots as well as a bunch of parts available. If anyone has some really interesting radiator emblems available I’ll also have a large number available for trade only including some very scarce ones (Not everything in the pictures is still available but most are)

What else will be there??

88611BB2-26F0-48AA-96A1-1D810A9AEDDC.jpeg

77219640-6F2E-40C5-AA49-F4598AC95012.jpeg

9E69ADC9-0C2F-4883-9C27-77B6E4128202.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice collection.  I plan to go to Luray.  I enjoyed it last year, and found a few goodies.  Nothing to sell; just a buyer/browser.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a nice meet and has been growing. Mostly Model T stuff but more non-T parts keep showing up.  

I usually walk the field and find some goodies, won’t make it this year as having a knee replaced next week.

You guys have fun!

There will be some cars there for sale and not just model T's or A's. I know of a complete 1916 Studebaker touring that will be there for sale. It will need complete restoration but that will be the type of stuff that shows up for anybody interested.

• 2 months later...