For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado - hit and run victim - Project - $2,500 - Allentown, PA - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 3-3-2023

For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado - hit and run victim - Project - $2,500 - Allentown, PA - This posting has been deleted by its author. 3-3-2023

1967 Oldsmobile Toronado FOR SALE - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

For sale is my 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado. Runs and drives but was recently hit by someone and they ran!
Car has current inspection and was registered. I'm forced to sell because I simply can't afford to fix it.
I am highly upset about the car being hit while it was parked outside my home. Please contact me for more info.
Thank You! I'm taking a Tremendous Loss and forced to sell for $2500. odometer: 84000
Copy and paste in your email: c90020c5b96f302a9224180ee2e0d1cd@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado - hit and run victim - Project - $2,500.

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado PA a.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado PA b.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado PA c.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
This posting has been deleted by its author. (see edit history)

Damage looks localized. If so you just need donor sheet metal.

These are very interesting cars, being the most powerful front wheel drive ever made. 

I used to live in an are of heave snow. A friend had one of these and with chains on the front it was unstoppable. 

15 hours ago, BadGoat said:

Don't be sad..  it can be fixed !!   I wonder what the "aluminum" can looks like after it hit some real steel?  

Trash truck? 

If nothing else I would bet theres 2500 in parts! broken record: Im glad I have my hands full of cars right now. This is close enough and the price is right to take a chance on finding some replacement sheet metal. 

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado - hit and run victim - Project - $2,500 - Allentown, PA - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 3-3-2023