For Sale: 1947 Dodge Business Coupe - Project - $10,990 - State Center, IA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1947 Dodge Business Coupe - Project - $10,990 - State Center, IA

1947 Dodge Business Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Please read the WHOLE ad before replying.
UNTIL SPRING IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE THE CAR. IF INTERESTED NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO LOOK AT IT AS WE ARE HAVING UNSEASONABLY WARM WEATHER THIS WEEK.
1947 Dodge Business Coupe, this is a 3-passenger coupe with no back seat
CALIFORNIA CAR that I purchased in 1990, car has always been garaged all its life.... never parked in the weeds.
13,137 miles, yes that is correct, and no NOT 113, 137
Straight clean Western body, ANYTHING IN THE PICTURES THAT LOOK LIKE DENTS ARE REFLECTIONS OR DUST. Bumpers were re-chromed before I purchased it. This car was originally dark green, repainted a lighter green before I purchased it. The wheels, rings, caps, and tires were all new a week before going into storage. Unity spotlights, Fulton sun visor, peep mirrors, etc. The person before me had built the covers in the trunk.... I left them because they looked nice.
Some of the interior has been replaced. The discoloration on the headliner was there when I purchased it as was the rubs on the original seat cover.
230 cid fluid drive. You can drive it as an automatic or a stick, I drove it as a stick.
I parked it high and dry in 1998 when family health issues arouse.... oiled the cylinders so it wouldn't seize. I haven't started it since 1998.
The pictures of the car with the rings and caps are the last pictures before storage.... the picture with the "mags" is just before the rings and caps.... the dusty pics are new. There were no mouse nests or grossness.
Price is $10,990, no trades.
If paid in FULL, will store until spring when I'm not dealing with ice and snow.
Located in State Center, Iowa 50247
Once there is winter permanent ice here the car will not be moved.
If you aren't really interested let's not waste each other's time. No low ball offers please.
Copy and paste in your email: 8020a884975432188eb195236a6e3efc@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1947 Dodge Business Coupe - Project.

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA a.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA b.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA c.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA d.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA e.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA f.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA g.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA h.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA i.jpg

'47 Dodge Business Coupe IA j.jpg

• Like 2