For Sale: 1970 Cadillac Eldorado, Triple Black - Project - $8,000 - Newport, KY - Not Mine - Still Available, Same $8,000 Price: 1-29-2023:

For Sale: 1970 Cadillac Eldorado, Triple Black - Project - $8,000 - Newport, KY - Still Available, Same $8,000 Price: 1-29-2023: See New Link Below.

70 Cadillac Eldorado - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Clean good running Cadillac, nice interior, good tires.
Copy and paste in your email: 624dedf497e139a9a18c3f43cef778d2@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1970 Cadillac Eldorado, Triple Black - Project.

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY a.jpg

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY b.jpg

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY c.jpg

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY d.jpg

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY e.jpg

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY f.jpg

'70 Cadillac Eldorado KY g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Same $8,000 Price: 1-29-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)

13 hours ago, deac said:

So what part of this car is a project?

Also look carefully at the rear wheelhouses and along the lower quarter trim, there is rust bubbling.   If the basic structure and subframe are still solid, the rust largely exterior steel metal, this Eldorado is worthy of restoration.   Removing the vinyl top would be an improvement, let the elegant surface development of the top quarters show.

• Like 1

These cars were sooo impressive when they were introduced. I liked and really wanted one when they were a ten year old used car, but I was afraid of the FWD. The Motors manual showed how to rebuild the axles with the giant ball bearings. I stuck with Coupe de Villes. I like those Astro bench seats even better than the buckets and console that I had in my Rivieras. I had several Rivs with buckets and benches.   By listing this fair condition car as a project, it keeps the nit pickers from pointing out the various defects and saying, "Gothcha!" The seller isn't trying to misrepresent  it, but the buyer has to examine it closely. 

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1970 Cadillac Eldorado, Triple Black - Project - $8,000 - Newport, KY - Not Mine - Still Available, Same $8,000 Price: 1-29-2023: