1936 Chevrolet coupe $29,500 OBO

Looks like a nice car...Rumble Seat and rear spare is defiantly an odd combo. Priced as perfect, but it's not.    We're have a run of "Resale Red" !!!      reply through web site

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1936-chevrolet-rumble-seat-coupe.1280505/

Decided to sell my coupe. It's a 1936 Chevrolet coupe with an uncommon combination of rear mounted spare, and a rumble seat. I do have the spare cover.
Motor and drive train are all ordinal and car runs great.
Its a 207 6 cyl, with a 3spd manual. Car is still 6v, has 8v battery for starting power. Turn signals have been added. Interior is clean. Car is a nice driver Quality car, it isn't a show car. Something nice to enjoy for cruises around town. Everything works as it should, even the original horn. Very clean underneath.
I purchased this car from an 85 year old man that really took care of it, and pampered the car. Has a clean title.   Asking $29,500 or trades for other classics.

20221203_123307.jpg20221203_123438.jpg20221203_123541.jpg20221203_123741.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JFranklin said:

I have a '36 standard sport sedan and it is fun and comfortable to drive. Parts are more rare to find than other year Chevys. I would bet the price is very negotiable.

'36 Chevrolet.jpg

I too had a '36 standard for a time, still one of my favorite cars and I would like to own another some day. They're good lookers and yours doesn't disappoint! 

• Like 1