1934 Terraplane model k $12,000

Regards equipment, the car is very correct and authentic right down to still having the front bumper guide for a hand crank still present (intended to be turned 90o when not needed) and the scarce grille crank hole cover is there on a very straight grille and the rear bumper overriders are both there (embossed Essex hexagon on them correct for '34 T)  and as originally equipped, a single tail light.   17" wheels shown were standard though 16" was available at no extra cost.

Of course the vinyl interior is not correct (mohair original) and the green paint looks suspiciously like RustOLeum, eh?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, StillOutThere said:

Regards equipment, the car is very correct and authentic right down to still having the front bumper guide for a hand crank still present (intended to be turned 90o when not needed) and the scarce grille crank hole cover is there on a very straight grille and the rear bumper overriders are both there (embossed Essex hexagon on them correct for '34 T)  and as originally equipped, a single tail light.   17" wheels shown were standard though 16" was available at no extra cost.

Of course the vinyl interior is not correct (mohair original) and the green paint looks suspiciously like RustOLeum, eh?

1968 Chevy pick up green , I think

For $12,000... It is an EXCELLENT buy... to used and appreciated AS IS........  Don't do anything  to it except drive it and keep it in good running condition... may be new tires... what a Nice car 1934 ... a great year for pre-war cars... down draft carb... hydraulic brakes...  and the interior looks to be stronger and better built for heavy use.. than the mohair... I really like it and would buy it today If only I had the money...    Any body here have an abundance of $$$$..... and feel in the Gifting mood.... I would drive and care for this Beauty... with honor.....                                                           Great Car.... in Great Condition... at a very reasonable Price.....

• Like 2