2023 BCA National Meet in Spokane WA.

• 2 months later...

The actual schedule isn't likely to be confirmed until April or May, since many presenters are unsure of their schedules this far out; road trips, etc., are being planned, menues priced, etc. IIRC from 2022 some items weren't 100% confirmed until about then or even into May.

On 1/31/2023 at 7:58 PM, Reynard said:

All I get is a banner page - no information. Where is the program of events posted? 

Reynard, click on "Register" near the top of the page at this link.  The registration form will appear, which will show most of what you will need for the schedule of events:

BCA 2023 National Meet | BCA 2023 National Meet (buickclub.org)

Edited by Centurion (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Just to let all know, there are still rooms available at the host hotel. Things are shaping up for this meet. Looking forward to seeing the Biucks from that part of the Country. We have not had a meet that far West for several years.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The show area with both judged and driven cars is usually in the hotel parking lot. 

A large section will be blocked off so that non-show cars will not park there.    There will 

be signs showing the location of each class.    The BCA show is a well oiled operation and 

only has problems when the hotel does not hold up their end of the contract. 

Your registration package should also have information about parking and usually a map

of the hotel and parking lot. 

See you there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Past Meets have had a car cleaning station. Often hoses, nozzles and buckets provided. Sometimes they are lightly equipped with soap and washer cloths. I always pack a bucket of my own supplies, especially whitewall cleaner. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, suntreemcanic said:

I will be driving a maroon  52 Buick Super woodie wagon.  What is the procedure for cleaning your car once you get to the hotel.

I look forward to meeting you and seeing your cool Buick wagon!  Can't wait.

Anyone coming to the BCA National Meet in Spokane that will be using the hotel Shuttle service from the airport, be sure to contact the hotel ASAP once you have firm flight times. Post cover, they only have two van drivers, so the more info you can give them, the less chance of a wait.

We have had a number of last minute registrations. It should;d be a really nice meet in a beautiful part of the Country. 

In looking over the registration list, I don't see many California cars, what's up guys? You have been asking for a West Coast Meet!!!

• Like 1