1929' DA dodge front brake fittings

60ch

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 3:33 PM, Ron Lawson said:

It's great people put out a request for a part and then disappear Makes one wonder if it's worth answering their post 

I used to think the same thing then realized that if I wanted anyone to see my post in a timely manner, I'd have to select the quote button so that the person I'm trying to help will be notified that someone has replied to their request for help. Not trying to be a know it all Ron, just trying to give a helpful reminder of why he may not have replied promptly. 

Once I started forcing myself to use the quote button on a regular basis it saved me a lot of similar frustration while helping others. 

I agree it is frustrating when you try and help someone then they completely vanish but obviously that isn't the case with 60ch's recent response above. 

Good luck gents, I hope you can work something out.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

9 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

I used to think the same thing then realized that if I wanted anyone to see my post in a timely manner, I'd have to select the quote button so that the person I'm trying to help will be notified that someone has replied to their request for help. Not trying to be a know it all Ron, just trying to give a helpful reminder of why he may not have replied promptly. 

Once I started forcing myself to use the quote button on a regular basis it saved me a lot of similar frustration while helping others. 

I agree it is frustrating when you try and help someone then they completely vanish but obviously that isn't the case with 60ch's recent response above. 

Good luck gents, I hope you can work something out.

Thanks for the explanation of the quote button 30DodgePanel. It makes things a lot easier

On 11/28/2022 at 11:42 AM, McCargar said:

I have 1 that looks like the right one. I also have 2 from a 1930 DC8 if they would fit.

Wayne

DSC00024.JPG

On 11/28/2022 at 11:42 AM, McCargar said:

I have 1 that looks like the right one. I also have 2 from a 1930 DC8 if they would fit.

Wayne

DSC00024.JPG