My '64 Skylark Is Ready For Another Road Trip

Machine Gun

New heavy-duty radiator and fan, transmission cooler, auxiliary electric fuel pump, and overall health check over the past several weeks. Leaving on Wednesday for Route 66 Part 2, a continuation of last year's trip. Will be visiting friends in New Mexico and California in addition to the usual Route 66 stuff. Can't wait to get on the road. Expect to be on the road until the end of October.

Edited by Machine Gun (see edit history)
  • Like 9

12 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Jim, I am a ways south of your route, but if by chance you get this far south, yell out.

A ways? Hell, the distance from where I'll be to where you are is just about the entire length of NJ! Seriously though, thanx for the invite nonetheless. Hope to meet you and others on these forums someday, maybe at some future Buick gathering.

Edited by Machine Gun (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Machine Gun said:

A ways? Hell, the distance from where I'll be to where you are is just about the entire length of NJ! Seriously though, thanx for the invite nonetheless. Hope to meet you and others on these forums someday, maybe at some future Buick gathering.

Just a hop skip and a jump out here in Gods country.

Ben

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Centurion said:

Machine Gun, since you are become an expert with these long road trips in your Skylark, how about aiming for the Buick Nationals in Spokane for 2023?  

I'd love to, but next year it's my wife's turn to choose a vacation spot. Two car-related vacations in a row won't fly 😢.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3