For Sale on Evilbay - 1957 Nackardbaker Fiat 500 Topolino Microcar $7500 - Not Mine

Almost all the words in the title have no relationship to this car. It appears to be steel, so someone when to a lot of trouble here. 

There is very little useful information in the ad (does it run, for instance) but it does have this:

"The crank pulley at the front of the engine had a belt running up to a generator that was on top of the cylinder head. The back of the generator had a shaft sticking out that the radiator cooling fan was mounted on. " So now I know that the 2 stroke SAAB isn't the only car with an "Overhead fan shaft"!....Good to know

What would you call it?

Nackardbaker = Nash-Packard-Studebaker

The tail lights and probably part of the rear quarter panels are 1951 Nash Ambassador and Statesman, and the tail lights possibly fit some Ramblers, though I cannot remember what years. The grille is Packard. Those front quarter panel vents are obviously Studebaker, though I couldn't tell you exactly what model. Probably the headlights are Studebaker as well.

The Fiat 500 Topolino was an Italian microcar from the late prewar and early postwar eras. It is not the iconic later postwar Cinquecento (500) everyone is familiar with, nor is it anything like the 500 you can buy today. The Topoiino (little mouse) went through at least one major restyling, and was also licensed by others (Simca in France for instance), but we are only concerned with the drivetrain. Allegedly this car in the auction was built for a Topolino drivetrain.

Interesting mix of parts.  The early Topolinos had a 13HP engine and a top speed of about 45mph so this will be no peppy sports car.  The later ones boosted HP to a hefty 16 ;) with a overhead cam engine. Either version won't make you a speed demon.