For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Starchief 4dr Sedan, straight 8 - Assembly Project - $4,000 - Mansfield, OH - Not Mine - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $3,000: 8-18-2022: SOLD!!!

For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Starchief 4dr Sedan, straight 8 - Assembly Project - $4,000 - Mansfield, OH - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $3,000: 8-18-2022: See New Link Below. - SOLD!!!

1954 pontiac resto auto straight 8 - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

super clean, frame off, rebuild
chassis rebuilt,
4 door Starchief model
and motor -trans rebuilt also by pro shops,
new, original look, fabric covered, wire installed,6v, cost was 950, for that alone.
car has good original glass, tinted
car just needs some more easy paint work, on the bead blasted doors and hoods. front fenders, all of which are off the car, and i have paint code to finish light green.
2 truckloads of all the parts. or rent a U-Haul enclosed trailer for 50 bucks, and a strong friend.
the car rolls easy with one hand,
with Coker white wall tires. and new brakes.
engine needs hooked up to wires and a 6v battery, never started yet.
all the stainless-steel trim pieces are there, and all chrome will need pro polished.
no rust thru, Georgia car, 52k miles, original with no cuts or mods.
the seats recovered and the headliner new in box.
new carpet.
all is new or rebuilt, including the radio, heater, starter.
new original style radiator, not aluminum
best buy on the web right now in this price range
email your questions
more pics later of all other parts not shown, in a storage locker
no trades
clean title Ohio, my name
use map for idea on your drive time to zip 44904
about 90 minutes from Akron goodyear
Copy and paste in your email: 633aa1a343c63fd8ba3573f9c78279d3@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Starchief 4dr Sedan, straight 8 - Assembly Project.

Note: Photos are date stamped 01/05/2016. Interested parties should determine the current condition before proceeding.

'54 pontiac starchief OH a.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH b.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH c.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH d.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH e.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH f.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH g.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH h.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH i.jpg

'54 pontiac starchief OH j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD!!! (see edit history)

Note that pics are from 2016.  But seems like a great project for someone who is already familiar with the '54 Pontiac.  Seems like all the heavy work has been done.  Putting things back together is the fun part -- as long as you know how it goes together!

5 minutes ago, john hess said:

I agree.... seems priced right for progress/condition if as described... yes, need to see doors fenders trunk... bumpers ?.... nice project for someone..... had I not just completed my 53 4 door, I would be driving to have a look-see....

John:

If you do decide to investigate this car, please give us a report on your findings.

Steve

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Starchief 4dr Sedan, straight 8 - Assembly Project - $4,000 - Mansfield, OH - Not Mine - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $3,000: 8-18-2022:
  • 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Starchief 4dr Sedan, straight 8 - Assembly Project - $4,000 - Mansfield, OH - Not Mine - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $3,000: 8-18-2022: SOLD!!!