For Sale: 1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible - "own for more than 30 years" - Hibbing, MN - Not Mine - 7/25 SOLD! - 7/27 Buyer Flipping - 8/20 SOLD!

For sale on Craigslist: 1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible in Hibbing, MN  -  $14,000  -  Call or text Dave: 218 969 35 seven eight

Link: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/hibbing-1967-buick-wildcat-convertible/7512432526.html

Seller's Description:

1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible

• condition: good
  • cylinders: 8 cylinders
  • transmission: automatic
  • odometer: 10,000
  • odometer broken
  • paint color: red
  • title status: clean

430 CI (360HP) engine, Auto Transmission  -  Original trim  -  Power top, A/C (needs charging)  -  PS, PB, Solid frame  -  Odometer not functioning, unknown milage

• I have owned it for more than 30 years, have never driven in the winter.

Needs TLC

image.png.6c4a60792c8053496990113470b95f11.png

image.png.fc7979c68c84e4df106117be8bcce90f.png

image.png.577f1ecc830844cedb748ac82f0c941f.png

image.png.61110d9c1d56e33a2d764c69e3231a95.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 4

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible - "own for more than 30 years" - Hibbing, MN - Not Mine
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible - "own for more than 30 years" - Hibbing, MN - Not Mine - 7/25 Deleted

The new listing by the dealer states, "Original interior

that is in nice condition...very nice dash."  He does reveal

a couple of other imperfections, but to me, the dashboard

looks totally discolored from the sun, and it's probably

dry and brittle too.  Some of the vinyl interior, such

as the top of the rear seats, looks baked also.

I hope he would reveal the whole truth to an inquirer.

Here is the text from the new listing:

"1967 Buick Wildcat Custom Convertible.  This is a very cool driver car. The body is decent on it, but does have flaws (paint chips, little rust spot). The underneath is nice and solid. Original interior that is in nice condition. Comfortable to drive. It has power convertible top that works great. It has factory AC (not working). Very nice dash. The tires are in great condition. Wheel skirts are in the trunk. 430 cu in V8 engine that has a lot of power and runs very well. Great cruiser car and one you can enjoy. Make this unbeatable deal yours before its gone....To Inquire about this car, please call us at 763-355-5511 or email us.
Druk Auto Sales
8000 Highway 10 NW
Ramsey, MN 55303
763-355-5511."

• Thanks 1

I could never sell to a dealer.  Just something emotional about it.  I am probably scarred from the time I sold a running, titled 1953 international fire truck to a rat rod shop. A couple years later I ran into the guy...  He said scrap was high and the shop needed money. 😒😭😭😭

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, NC-car-guy said:

I could never sell to a dealer.  Just something emotional about it. 

Long-time owners often want to see their vehicles

go to a good new owner, someone who will care for

the car as carefully as they did.  I have heard cases

of dealers not revealing themselves or their intentions

of reselling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible - "own for more than 30 years" - Hibbing, MN - Not Mine - 7/25 SOLD! - 7/27 Buyer Flipping

DRUK is a long time Minnesota old vehicle dealer. They do this all the time. They scour the local markets for these kind of cars, low ball with cash and then resell the finds.  

I have heard that you better be careful when buying from them but they probably don’t know anything about these cars they buy.  And in my opinion they usually don’t gouge potential buyers. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible - "own for more than 30 years" - Hibbing, MN - Not Mine - 7/25 SOLD! - 7/27 Buyer Flipping - 8/20 SOLD!