For Sale: 1960 BUICK LESABRE 2dr HARDTOP, ONLY 53,000 MILES - $15,500 - CENTER BARNSTEAD, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1960 BUICK LESABRE 2dr HARDTOP, ONLY 53,000 MILES - $15,500 - CENTER BARNSTEAD, NH

1960 BUICK LESABRE ONLY 53,000 MILES - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

V8 364, AUTO TRANS, POWER STEERING. NEW WHITE WALL TIRES, LOOKS AND RUNS GOOD, HANDLES WELL FOR A 60-YEAR-OLD CAR, HAVE OWNED IT FOR 16 YEARS, COME TAKE A LOOK 27 DEPOT ST BLDG M UNIT 17 CENTER BARNSTEAD NH 03225
wildcat 364 engine, power steering, power brakes

Copy and paste in your email: 258756669f2f33778c53e908fe8acc19@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1960 BUICK LESABRE 2dr HARDTOP.

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH a.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH b.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH c.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH d.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH e.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH f.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH g.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH h.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH i.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH j.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH k.jpg

'60 BUICK LESABRE NH l.jpg

• Like 5

1960 was a good year for General Motors. I learned to drive on my mom's 1960 Oldsmobile. Great styling on this two door hard top. There are plenty of these around in the four door version, but these two doors are hard to find. Very reasonable price IMO. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StillOutThere said:

Seems like almost everyone prefers the razor-edged styling of the '59 Buicks but count me in for the fine sculpturing of the 1960 !   Fabulous in black.

Not bad in dark blue, too 😉😉😉

4 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

Steve (58L) and Fin Seeker are such thorough contributors

to this section that they both found the same car!  

I thought it looked familiar:

Many more interesing Buicks not seen here are posted in the "Buick - Buy/Sell - Not Mine" Forum.  Check it out!

Link: https://forums.aaca.org/forum/210-buick-buysell-not-mine/

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker (see edit history)

11 hours ago, StillOutThere said:

Seems like almost everyone prefers the razor-edged styling of the '59 Buicks but count me in for the fine sculpturing of the 1960 !   Fabulous in black.

I own a 60 Electra and love the lines but I love the angled headlight assembly of the 59 just a wee bit better. 😃

• Like 1