what do these fit ? Ideas /

thehandleman

3 hours ago, thehandleman said:

Thanks thats what I was thinking they were for but what car? Not sure where your saying its broke ? 
Thanks for your input

You see in the pic, your latches are missing, the mount that attaches to the top frame.  In your pics I can see where they are broken off. You have the hook that goes into the header frame; but you have no way to mount the clamp to the top.

Not exactly sure what they fit; but they are broken. The clamp assembly, pulls the top down tight on the, windshields header frame, (maybe a better name for the frame); to secure the top.    As Dandy Dave pointed out

1963-1967 Corvette Convertible And Hardtop Header Lock Left

Edited by intimeold (see edit history)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, thehandleman said:

Definitely looks like same company but your picture shows wider but you are correct they look like same design. Good find! I guess if I had the base mounts maybe it would have the dpcd part number on it. Appreciate it.

Regards

3macboys is correct. Those are Mopar latches but the outer part that bolts into the top frames are missing.

• Like 2

Unfortunately the base that mounts into the header is broken.  I parted out a couple of 65 Darts a few years ago that had all but rotted into the ground and those latches are a bit of a chore to remove but are somewhat desirable.  

IMG_3514.jpg.dde5ec4eb1081e9054915d84f04bb185_LI.jpg

• Like 1