LH Lug Nuts for 1931 PA Plymouth and other MoPar's

DFeeney

Hello, I am looking for 5  LH 9/16-18 Lugs Nuts  like the ones used on a  1931 PA Plymouth.  MoPar also used these on other makes during the same time.   I have shown a RH lug nut.  To be clear the LH lug nut has a L on the end but the same profile.  Can you Help?.   Think Spring/Hershey,  Don  740-816-4284

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

Edited by DFeeney (see edit history)

1 hour ago, DFeeney said:

Hello, I am looking for 10 LH 9/16-18 Lugs Nuts  like the ones used on a  1931 PA Plymouth.  MoPar also used these on other makes during the same time.   I have shown a RH lug nut.  To be clear the LH lug nut has a L on the end but the same profile.  Can you Help?.   Think Spring/Hershey,  Don  740-816-4284

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

These have a raised 'L' on them, but I can help you out with five of them....pm me to shoot me an offer.

John

IMG_0663 (1).JPG

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Hello Rick, Thank you for your response. I recently purchased 5 LH lugs nuts for $60. and the seller paid the shipping'  He lived in Oregon and I live in Ohio.  He shipped US postal service for $6.25 and used a 5 1/2 x 7 postal padded envelope.  I will offer the same price  to you.  Think Spring,   Don Feeney   14201 Kenney Rd   Marengo  Ohio  43334   740-816-4284

1 hour ago, ckowner said:

. . . I took the parcel to the post office. They want $15 to mail it. No tracking. . .

Huh? All USPS packages have tracking numbers nowadays. Not necessarily the cheapest way to ship something depending on size, weight, speed of delivery, but the US Postal Service definitely has tracking on each and every package.