Vehicle Tags

LastFrontierDodge

The Marmon and National appear to be in best shape and might be of some value to a collector or owner. The Jewett and Hudson are showing their time underground. Agreed on keep digging!

Terry, try using talk-to-text when you have a Southern accent. It is, quite simply, incapable of understanding Southern.

Probably can't understand Brooklynese either. It thinks we should all speak banal news broadcast English. Pfft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rocketraider said:

The Marmon and National appear to be in best shape and might be of some value to a collector or owner. The Jewett and Hudson are showing their time underground. Agreed on keep digging!

Terry, try using talk-to-text when you have a Southern accent. It is, quite simply, incapable of understanding Southern.

Probably can't understand Brooklynese either. It thinks we should all speak banal news broadcast English. Pfft.

I have a nasal midwestern voice and neither the phone nor IPad can reliably understand me.  One of the many reasons I don’t fear the computers taking over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Fixed my comment on the “Marmon”.  Apparently the spell checker never heard of Marmon.

Yes, autocorrect can be quite persistent at times. It will insist quite strongly that Willys should be spelt with an apostrophe between the y and s. Poor old John North W must roll in his grave every time it happens.

• Like 2