Fiberfab Valkyrie Fiberglass Kit Car

And to cap off the Fiberfab discussion.   This is much more what I expect when someone says "Fiberfab".  An unfinished project.

I always thought of these as "Avengers" not "Valkyrie" but I don't know much about Fiberfab.    Saw many sitting unfinished behind houses as a kid.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125104250346

Fiberfab Valkyrie Fiberglass Kit Car Body And Frame Ford Gt40 Replica.

COMPLETE PROJECT. NO TITLE OR PAPERWORK. Comes with body, frame and corvette suspension parts. No interior parts. Fiberglass overall is in decent shape. No damage that I could find. The rear on the frame is facing the front of the car. This was once on the road and unsure why it was disassembled. The frame has a couple square plates welded on it that aren’t factory and the welds are very homeowner like. No engine no transmission. YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS. THIS IS A COMPLETE PROJECT. NEEDS ALOT OF WORK TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD.

Image 1 - Fiberfab Valkyrie Fiberglass Kit Car Body And Frame Ford Gt40 Replica

Image 9 - Fiberfab Valkyrie Fiberglass Kit Car Body And Frame Ford Gt40 ReplicaImage 4 - Fiberfab Valkyrie Fiberglass Kit Car Body And Frame Ford Gt40 Replica

• Like 2

Stout looking frame, but looks like it was made in high school shop class (back when that was a thing).

I don’t think it was on the road with that suspension.  No front upper a arms.  No place for the rear suspension or center section to attach.  I have been trying really hard not to be negative lately, but this thing is a nightmare.  It will consume countless hours and dollars, and there is a good chance you won’t like the outcome.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gearheadengineer said:

Stout looking frame, but looks like it was made in high school shop class (back when that was a thing).

I don’t think it was on the road with that suspension.  No front upper a arms.  No place for the rear suspension or center section to attach.  I have been trying really hard not to be negative lately, but this thing is a nightmare.  It will consume countless hours and dollars, and there is a good chance you won’t like the outcome.

If you actually get it on the road there is a good chance it kills you.   Especially if you put a V8 in it.

• Haha 1

Who knew.  Still in business.

https://fiberfab.us/

The FIBERFAB  Company  has focused mainly on one thing...
The VALKYRIE , they are made in Limited Quanities and they are done correctly!
The original valkyrie's were not fiberfab's largest vintage seller(due to cost and complexity),
but they were "The FLAGSHIP of the Fiberfab Line!"

Hmm. As tempting as it is, I think I will hold off on sending in my deposit. Some of the site links actually still work though.

I suspect this goes the way of the "new Packard company"...

Somewhere I think I have my Fiberfab MG brochure I treasured as a 12 or 13 year old.

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)
  • Like 1