1932 Chevrolet Roadster - (Woodland Hills,CA)

NOT MINE

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/woodland-hills-1932-chevrolet-roadster/7431259006.html

1932 Chevrolet Deluxe Sports Roadster, rumble seat, fair condition, not running, no title, many parts removed to start restoration. Owner died and losing storage space. Must sell. Recent price drop to $10,000.00!

00w0w_5sLT2tfNxYwz_09R07K_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_faKgoWw81MHz_07K08I_1200x900.jpg

37 minutes ago, alsancle said:

How can you post 12 pictures of the car you have for sale, but not include a single one of the entire car?

Because there are too many cars parked in the way?  This guy had quite the collection. But all of them are in process. Short attention span I guess. 

If you look at his other ads you can catch a little more of this car. Like the Chrysler “70” (which may not be a 70) ad.  

Edited by Gearheadengineer (see edit history)

It says "Owner died, lost storage space". At first I thought this was really sad, but then I thought.. "Hey! he was still "in process", that's the way you want it, you don't want to run out of things to do". I probably WAS really sad for who ever has to deal with all he left! We've told our kids "Just get a dumpster".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leif in Calif said:

It says "Owner died, lost storage space".  I probably WAS really sad for who ever has to deal with all he left! We've told our kids "Just get a dumpster".

Forget the dumpster, call an auctioneer. One mans junk can bring a lot of money!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...