For Sale: 1950 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe - 21,398 original miles - $9,500 - Eureka, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1950 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe - 21,398 original miles - $9,500 - Eureka, CA

1950 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

This car belonged to the owner of Blue Lake Hardware. Great condition. All original with flathead 6 and great interior all numbers matching drive train. 21,398 original miles on the car.
Copy and paste in your email:  8ccbdb7856523ba4a964b2724def5dfb@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1950 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe.

'50 Dodge Coronet CA a.jpg

'50 Dodge Coronet CA b.jpg

'50 Dodge Coronet CA c.jpg

'50 Dodge Coronet CA d.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, 58L-Y8 said:

The large brown hook-shaped thing is the emergency brake handle, has a spring release one squeezes then swings down.  The small chrome T-handle is the overdrive engage/disengage for the cable to the unit.

That's what I thought. As if this isn't a neat enough little Dodge, it has overdrive too.

36 minutes ago, Hudsy Wudsy said:

That's what I thought. As if this isn't a neat enough little Dodge, it has overdrive too.

If this Dodge is as good in person as it looks in the photos and proves to be mechanically robust, this car is a screaming deal for a Mopar man!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joe Cocuzza said:

COULD THAT HANDLE BE THE HOOD RELEASE?

I DO NOT SEE ANOTHER HANDLE.

Iirc, Mopars in those years have a hood release lever just under the top grille bar, then one has to press the safety catch lever before lifting.

3 hours ago, JamesR said:

Love the Dodge. It's body styling is a little more dramatic than some of the Mopar bodies of this era.

I think I remember when Brooklyn Beer bought his great Chrysler a few years ago. Still looks fantastic.

Best deal I have ever had land in my lap.  Starter has a dead spot in the windings but other then the Franklin, least troublesome in the garage. Oh, and that stupid Saison (?) choke sticks some times. Mopars of this era still a great band for the buck and I would love to buy every great one that gets posted here. 

• Like 1