For sale - 1928 Dodge Brothers Sedan barn find

1928 Dodge Brothers 4 door Sedan that has been modified to accept a small block Chevy engine, 5 bolt wheels, and has a newer rear end. It is a project that needs to be completed, but comes with all the parts needed for a complete restoration or for a hot rod build. It has suicide doors at the rear, includes all four fenders, the original trunk with brass mounts, and is just a very cool hot rod. I am having hip surgery and can no longer build this cool hot rod. I thought I would give someone a chance that may want to do a full restoration since all of the parts are there (minus the hood) and it has a clear Texas title. Come take a look and let's talk. I will set up an appointment with you if you are serious and want to come take a look. Located in Lorena. Call or text Brandon at 254-744-5462.

1928 Dodge Brothers 01.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 03.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 04.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 05.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 06.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 9.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 11.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers 10.jpg

1928 Dodge Brothers title.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna be a very tough sell at any price, I think,even for parts .

One thing worse then a basket case car for restoration is a basket case,hot/street rod.

Nobody will want or have the same or even a scant close vision of what the previous guy was doing .

Maybe in traditional early Ford hot/street rodding, there is some common ground ,direction and agreement of what is to be or can done and those projects can be tranfered over pretty well,but not ones like this.

Edited by Flivverking (see edit history)