Any members near Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin? It's right near the IL border.

I'm looking to get 6 Banana Box size boxes of car literature shipped to me here in upstate NY.  If there are any members in the area , willing,  I would gladly Hire them to pick up the boxes and rebox the literature into some smaller boxes so they don't get beat to death in shipping, (very easy to do)  and could be mailed to me.  I can even provide the prepaid shipping labels and will gladly pay for any boxes, tape and other shipping materials  you deem necessary.  The USPS will even pick them up at your place if you schedule a pick up or drop them off at a post office.  

The person I'm getting them from doesn't have the time to do it. 

Any help would be appreciated and compensated. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:17 PM, auburnseeker said:

I'm looking to get 6 Banana Box size boxes of car literature shipped to me here in upstate NY.  If there are any members in the area , willing,  I would gladly Hire them to pick up the boxes and rebox the literature into some smaller boxes so they don't get beat to death in shipping, (very easy to do)  and could be mailed to me.

I'm glad you found a kind soul to help you out, auburnseeker. It's a nice feeling. Best wishes on the transaction.

I have to ask...how big is a banana box? I don't believe I've ever seen one. Is it bigger than a bread box? 😃

Seems once you deal in parts for any length of time,  more than a few lots include them,  so I figured that was the easiest size a guy could relate to.  Not sure if they are banana boxes but they sure look pretty close in size to that. They are usually a good manageable size box, where as a bigger box full of literature can be quite heavy, and a chore to handle, especially if it's flimsy.  

Thanks for the photo reference by the way. 

• Like 1